memories banner friends links

hello ! welcome to my blog !
dont forget to follow me!
and thankyou for visiting my blog !
in my blog, you can find all about SUPER JUNIOR--cho kyuhyun--SNSD (GIRL GENERATION)--K.POP--ANIME--J.POP--K.DRAMA
about the writer

name : LAKSMI AMELIA
Nickname : amii or amiichan
religion : islam
birth : 15 july 1996
school : SMPN 4 RANGKASBITUNG 'kelas 3.h'
hobby : drawing, playing piano, reading comic, watching K.Drama
like : SUPER JUNIOR ; SNSD ; FT. ISLAND ; OKU HANAKO
my love : ALLAH S.W.T ; my parents ; cho kyuhyun ; my cat ; my friends ; and you !

My Husband




my Prince CHO KYUHYUN

followers



my tweets

tagboard




my post
my banner

banner,manga



or, you can select it...
but...whatever do you want ^^
hvrs


click CTRL+C to take a banner :)
please to vote !


K.pop Music
NOW PLAYING




Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
saeng-il chugha KyuHyun oppa !!
Written @ 16.45
minna !!
tau ga sekarang itu ulangtahun nya siapa !? *gak tauuu~.....*
sekarang itu ulang Tahun nya KYUHYUN OPPA yang ke-23 !!MySpace



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! SAENG-IL CHUGHA ! 생일 축하 !! O tanjō-bi omedetōgozaimasu !! お誕生日おめでとうございます !!

oppa...
semoga apa yang oppa inginkan bisa terwujudkan di umur oppa yang ke-23 tahun ini !! #haallaahh

sing*
happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to you !
happy birthday..happy birthday..
happy birthday to youuuuuu !!!!!!!!MySpace

SELAMAT ULANGTAHUN CHO KYUH
YUN !!MySpace



SEMOGA PANJANG UMUR~.........

Label: , ,